St. Louis College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1891
From Commercial and Architectural St. Louis by George Washington Orear (1891). The St. Louis College of Physicians and Surgeons was established in 1869, and was reorganized and reopened in 1879. Its primary building was located at Jefferson and Gamble streets. Regular lecture tuition per course was a mere $50, according to Orear. Orear also prominently mentioned the honorary degree he received from the college; the charter for the colleg was revoked on May 23, 1927 after being charged as a medical diploma mill. It is unclear when the building was demolished.