The photograph above is from the city of St. Louis' Geo St. Louis web site. For more images of it:
The Sud St. Louis Turnverein survives at the corner of 10th and Carroll Streets. For images of it:
From the Boston Public Library Flickr photostream is this postcard of the Downtown Pontiac dealership at 4141 Lindell Boulevard. According to the postcard, Downtown Pontiac offered "personalized service" at "15 minutes from everywhere," while exhorting that "most everyone likes us." The early midcentury modern building has been replaced by a retail strip mall that currently features a Blockbuster Video rental outlet.
From the Boston Public Library Flickr photostream is this postcard of the King Bros. Motel at the junction of Routes 40, 61, 66, and 67. Today the intersection is better known as Lindbergh Boulevard and Clayton Road ( next to the Interstate 64. The motel also was known as the Smith Bros. Motel for a time, but has since been replaced by upscale retail establishments.
An aerial view of the motel:
From three eBay postcard listings are these images of the Masonic Home located at 5351 Delmar Boulevard. The original purpose of the Masonic Home was to house and assist the wives and children of deceased Master Masons, but later expanded to include assisting the elderly, the infirm, and orphans. The first buildings on the site were constructed in 1889, but these were replaced in 1914 and expanded upon multiple times (the newest structure was built in 1959). Due to budget constraints, however, the Masonic Home of St. Louis was closed in 1989 and all buildings on the site were demolished. The site is now occupied by the Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center.
From an eBay listing for a postcard is this image of Olive Street and Broadway, looking west on Olive. As far as is known, no building in this picture survives. On the right is an unknown building that was demolished in 1909 to make way for the LaSalle Building. In the midground distance on the right is the Carleton Building, identified by the wall paint at the top and its distinctive cornice. It was located at the northeast corner of Sixth and Olive, and was demolished after 1967 and replaced by a modern office building. On the left is an unknown building demolished in 1907 and replaced by the 3rd National Bank Building, which itself was demolished in 1980 and replaced by the Metropolitan Square Building.
From two eBay listings are these postcard images of the Hotel Jefferson (since renamed the Jefferson Arms Apartments), located at 415 N. Tucker Boulevard and built in 1904. The hotel played host to President Woodrow Wilson and President Harry Truman, and it was the location of meetings and the hotel for dignitaries at the 1916 Democratic National Convention. Although the building still stands, according to news reports the interior of the building deteriorated after its conversion to senior apartments in the 1960s. It was purchased by the Pyramid Company in July 2006, which evicted the building's more than 500 apartment-dwellers. Redevelopment into condominiums failed with Pyramid in 2008, and the Jefferson remains vacant.